Merry (very late!) Christmas!

What a crazy, busy and fun Christmas season we have just navigated! I felt so behind on everything this year, but by the week of Christmas everything was pretty much done and we were able to sit back and enjoy it all. This year was so much fun because the kids were anticipating the whole thing so much. Their excitement and wonder all through the month was a joy to watch.
My mom and dad came over on Christmas Eve for dinner. They brought the kids stockings and their gifts for Mike and I so that Christmas day wouldn't be quite so crazy. Corban and Sydney were so excited to see what was inside those giant stockings!

And boy did Grandma spoil them! Jared was excited about everything! Shirts, cars, coloring books, you name it, it was in his stocking! And, he's still at that age where he opens one thing and just sits and plays with it. You have to keep reminding him to move on to the next one. So cute!

I think the big hit of the night may have been Mike's jar of gummy bears. I was trying to get one good picture but the kids were swarming around him like bees!

Oh, the joy of Christmas morning!

Everyone had to wait upstairs while I got the breakfast casserole I made the day before in the oven and got my camera ready. When I finally told them they could come down, Macy was the first one ready!

But then Corban was right behind her!

Jared was upset that I made him wait. He hasn't learned yet how to handle adversity well.

Apparently Sydney couldn't believe her eyes. I promise she was excited but I'm not sure you can tell from this picture.

Stockings are always the first thing you can open in our home and Corban and Sydney were sure excited to dig into them! Probably because their stockings from Grandma held such treasures.

Jared is still dealing with his frustration.

Later on we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for more presents!!! And FOOD!!!
Corban, Mike and my brother Mike were all gathered under the tree playing with the Thomas the Train set my brother had put there. I thought this was the cutest memory of them all...

Comments