Jared's Ride

Since Corban and Sydney were in VBS every evening last week Mike and I got to spend some special time with Jared. On Wednesday Mike said, "Jared has never taken a ride in the Mustang! Let's take him out and go for a ride!" It's true. I don't know what Mike was thinking when he bought that car since I was already pregnant with Jared. But Mike wanted that car, and I knew it when he traded his truck in for it. I suppose if this is all his mid-life crisis is, then I'll be very thankful for that. But, aren't we a bit young a for mid-life crises? Maybe not. Oh my. So, we decided to take Jared for a ride. He had a lot of fun. The wind just barely hit the top of his head, so I think he really just enjoyed the freedom and fresh air. I tried to take some pictures with my phone while we were out but he kept "posing" which just made him look silly or cold, LOL. Here he is waiting for us to leave:

And here are Daddy and Jared giving the thumbs up sign, all ready to go:

Comments