It's been over a week

And I still can't believe Corban is 6! So, I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane and share a few of my favorite photos through the years. There are so, so many more, but these made me smile today, so that's how I picked them. :)

This is Corban about a week before his first birthday; it was also his first trip to Florida to visit family. Who could resist that happy smile?
Corban has always been an amazing big brother. I never dealt with jealousy from him when Sydney and Jared were born. He was as in love with them as Mike and I were.

Every time we go to the zoo I try to get his picture with these bears. He's had that hat since he was two years old and it's still his favorite, although it's finally getting too small and he's starting to break in some new ones.
This picture is so Corban. Because I grew up going to the Outer Banks, I ended up surrounding Corban with lighthouses from a small age. If you think I have a lot of lighthouse decorations around my house you should see what all is packed away! So, Corban has always called the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse his lighthouse. He was *so* excited when he finally got to see it when he was 3 years old. Here he is at 4, the year he was able to climb the lighthouse. That was probably the highlight of his life; he had been asking if he was tall enough to climb it since our trip there the year before. I also love this picture because Corban is wearing his Indians hat and a Cavs sweatshirt. You can see the sport-nuttiness has worn off from his dad. And that makes me happy. And couldn't you just swim in Corban's big, brown eyes?!

I love my big six-year-old!

Comments

  1. Awe, what a sweet boy!

    I can't believe that my oldest will be 6 years old in September.

    Time is flying by us so fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment