Mom & Me Day

Friday was Mom and Me day at Corban's preschool. I have been looking forward to this for a little while. For 26 months life was just Corban and Mommy all day long until Mike came home. He was so much fun to have around. We went everywhere together because Corban was such a good little guy and easy to take places. It's great having Sydney and Jared around now, too, but occasionally I miss those days when it was just Corban and me. I ended up running late because Mike got caught in some traffic on his way home to stay with Sydney and Jared. I came in last and I know that was hard on Corban even though I called and told them what was going on and they let Corban know. I was maybe 5 minutes late but that's an eternity to a five-year-old. I could have cried. But I got a big hug when I got there, which was wonderful! :)
After a little bit of classroom and story time we headed to the fellowship hall of the church that the preschool is connected to. There we made cookies together and decorated a picture frame. There were lots of other moms and kids around, but for me, it was Mommy-Corban time and I enjoyed it! Here is Corban and the magnet picture frame he made for me.
Here we are enjoying the cookies we made and juice. Mmmm!

Comments