Finally!

Do you hear that? Actually, you can't. :) My old computer used to sound like it was just about ready to taxi down the runway. But now it's GONE! Everything is finally switched over to the new computer and I am all settled in. I thought you might like to know that it wasn't without it's final hiccups, though. What else would we expect? During all of this Mike and I got new phones, also. When I tried to load the phone software on my new computer it kept coming up with an error. Of course, we figured we had just loaded something else wrong along the way. After two days of trying this and that we had the brilliant idea of loading the software that came with Mike's phone since they're the same. It worked! Doesn't it just figure? But, now, everything seems to be all back to normal and I am so relieved. Not really big news to anyone but me, but this has been quite a process and I just had to share that it's finally over! :)

Comments