If you could be a fly on our wall...

You'd be tired of hearing about my computer issues! Today alone, I have had to mess around with my settings for the blog, restart my computer no less than 3 times and call Mike at least 4. At one point my computer wasn't recognizing that my keyboard and mouse were plugged in! Then, for some reason the slide show on the blog disappeared. Do you think I could figure out how to load a new one? Well, it took me an hour. I just could not figure out why it wasn't recognizing my user name. At this point you can imagine I was about to throw the computer out the window (not really) and give up on Google entirely. That was when I figured out I needed to capitalize one letter. That made all the difference. Nice. So, now there is a new slide show to watch! Well, not that new; I tried to use most of the same pictures but I added a few more recent ones. And I want to share about one of our favorite memories if I get a chance later on today, so stay tuned. Oh, and we only have two programs we need to buy and download to finish my 'new' computer but I think I'm going to try downloading pictures later, too! It looks like all the photo programs are downloaded and/or switched over! The end is in sight! :)

Comments